Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you Thursday: Kesako

For this week's installment, I would like to thank my return customer Kesako. I wanted to especially thank her and post some links to her Etsy shop! Her shop is SUPER CUTE!

Here is a bit about her from her Etsy profile.....

"I'm a part-time french teacher and happy mother of two, enjoying the Sunshine State on a daily basis! I need to hear the kids laugh and produce some funny stuff , to consider a day as worthy, so I try to do so! I've been making fun animals and foods out of Polymer clay for a while, and thanks to Etsy, I can now sell them!"

Thank you so very much Kesako! You are fabulous:)




1 comment:

Taylor said...

Those are such adorable items!

I too had a repeat customer today and was wondering if I should blog about her! That is so weird to see you doing it so I may. Thanks!