Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thank you! Ann Beck Photography

This Thursday, I would like to thank Ann Beck of Ann Beck Photography. Ann is a return customer of mine. She bought a circle the date onesie way back in February. She recently ordered another and sent the most adorable photos! She informed me that this little one was showing off the onesie in a birth announcement! How cute is this?
You must check out Ann's site. She is an extremely gifted photographer. I wish that I lived near her to schedule a shoot with my family! Her style is so pure and personal. You can certainly tell that she finds enjoyment in her work! I find that her photos also relay a true passion for family.

Thanks Ann!

2 comments:

ljkc said...

Aww... now I can't wait to pass down the tradition of our now infamous "Circle the Date" patch to our babies in onesie-form! :) Henceforth, you'll become a family tradition!! :)

BREE said...

I heart this idea! Ever since I found these patches and purchased for the wedding - I have been trying thinking of other events/gifts to purchase for. Although, I am going to keep this one for myself - when we have kids!!!