Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sneak Peak!


Here is a sneak peak at three new designs that will be posted by this weekend. The official photo shoot is scheduled for tomorrow. I am thinking about offering the heart and arrow as a set. As you can probably tell in the pic, they haven't even been sewn all the way up yet :)
Also, that orange wall was suppose to disappear over the holiday break. That did not happen! Some day it will be bright white. Every room in my house is a different color. I am so over that now. I don't know what happened. First-time-home-buyer-tired-of-white-rentals-overload!

3 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Funny not having your pillows not sewn up- I have had that excitement to take pics before finishing, too!

I have different colored walls, too... every now and then I think about painting it all one color, but I do enjoy the flow of the colors and I think I would miss it! Still, I flounder.

Cameron said...

I love the heart and arrow as a set. Great for the upcoming valentine shoppers.

Ursula said...

I love this photo! I love love love that chair. I love those pillows. You know I went through the same thing at my house with the colors... you go crazy with color because it is YOURS and then want it all white again. Craig was wondering when they will invent self-painting walls...