Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Felt Bowl


















I received the most wonderful little gift in the mail yesterday!  Take a look at this beautiful felt bowl by Etsy seller, Cose Dolci.  Alyce, the artist behind the shop, is one of the nicest gals that I have had the pleasure of meeting on Etsy.  
This little handmade world is truly full of amazing, talented, and down right nice folks.  I really do feel quite lucky to have found this community.  With people like Alyce in it, how can it get any better?

6 comments:

Jesse said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing - I think I'm in love with the white nesting bowls in her shop.

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

They are beautiful!

Notice the necklace in the photo?
:)

Stefania Malone said...

what a cute little bowl! I absolutely agree that the etsy community is a wonderful one to be a part of. it's nice to share ideas and laughter with such brilliant people. never in my life did i think i would end up making such great friends from so many different places! lol.

Stef Malone
www.earthsouljar.com
www.earthsouljar.etsy.com
www.twitter.com/earthsouljar

patricia zapata said...

So beautiful!

Heather Moore said...

Beautiful things. And good news, you're one of the winners in my Lunchbox Cowboy CD giveaway. Yay! I do have your address somewhere, but if you email it to me, It'll be nice and easy. I'm at heather@skinnylaminx.com. Well done!

ethanollie said...

i just spent an inordinate amount of time in her shop. lovely things!

*note to self...stay off google reader until after all work is done