Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Creature Comforts:18 Days of Festive Freebies & Holiday Tutorials!

















Check out my recycled gift wrap tutorial on the Creature Comforts blog.  It was such a pleasure to put the post together.  I am honored to share my fun little process on such a wonderful site.  Ez, the gal behind the blog is such a huge supporter of handmade.  Creature Comforts is a regular read of mine.  I truly find daily inspiration from the site and recommend everyone to visit and explore!  

Thank you Ez! 

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

alexkeller said...

see - it was a hit! :)

jacqueline said...

Such a nice timing as i am also discovering ways to wrap gifts and packages! I love love your idea and it's so cute and green!! I don't think i can find any unused patterns here..in thinking of perhaps old craft magazines could work too. :) Thanks for the inspiration! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

Jacqueline,

Magazines would be wonderful! Would be fun to play around with all of the colors and images :)

Thanks so much!

Happy holidays :)