Saturday, May 17, 2008

I LOVED Tucson today!


Sometimes, the place that you live in can drive you nuts. Tucson and I have a love / hate relationship. I am sure many people can relate to this sentiment. I remember feeling the same about NYC when I lived there. Now, I can't imagine hating any part of that city! I romanticize it quite a bit. If I only had the moolah, I would run back and never think twice about living in any other place:)

Anyway, I have just become pals with the ultra fabulous Ursula. This gal is incredible! Boy, when we chat, it must be a spectacle because we go a mile a minute. I have had the most fun that I have had in years chatting it up and antiquing with her! I could go on and on about the coolness that is Ursula:):)

I just had to share a snapshot from our outing today. We went to a couple of antique shops. Let me tell you, Tucson has some wonderful ones! This little city is also exceptional for thrifting. Anyway, we browsed and came across this styled out booth. As soon as I saw it, I cracked up. It was dressed to a T! Even down to 8 tracks laid out for your listening pleasure. Now that I look at it, I think of entertaining with maybe fondue, some sort of casserole, maybe some kind of musky incense, and perhaps a bunch of keys in a bowl;)

Unfortunately, I only have this one little snippet of the whole layout. The other pics turned out way too blurry. I think that you can still get the drift.....

2 comments:

Ursula said...

It was so much fun! I just posted a pic of my salt shakers.
Now, about that fondue...:)

Waterrose said...

I think Tucson is a love/hate city....I have found some really cool places to shop, but driving in that city is like being in the wild, wild west!